Breytenbachs Immigration Consultants Ltd, based in London (EC), is inviting OISC registered consultants, Level 1 to apply for this permanent position.
The salary is negotiable from £28,000 to £34,000, depending on experience. The firm also offers an attractive bonus and commission scheme. Members of staff are entitled to 20 working days of leave per year, plus an additional day for every year at the firm, up to 25 days.
Skills and Person Specification
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to liaise effectively with colleagues and clients alike;
- Strong research and drafting skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- The ability to multi-task and effectively manage time to ensure relevant deadlines are met;
- Ability to handle your caseload.
- Comprehensive immigration experience across all basic routes (spouse/partner, UK Ancestry, EEA, ILR etc.);
- Experience with company Tier 2 processes, including solid working knowledge of the SMS (applying for/assigning CoS, lodging Change of Circumstance applications etc.) and experience of handling Sponsor Licence applications;
- Experience of assisting clients with RLMT processes;
- Solid PBS knowledge, with specific experience of assisting clients with Tier 2 applications, the full ambit of Tier 1 applications, and also of sole representative visas;
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role, then please send a CV and detailed cover letter (including a summary of your PBS experience) to email@example.com